Monday, December 7, 2009

gingerbread house

We decided to build and decorate a gingerbread house tonight. The girls LOVED it! To my surprise they were really in to it. Julia kept "squealing" with giggles. Oh, how I love my girls...
I helped a little with this side...
Jocelyn's roof side is on the left--Julia's is on the right. Funny, it kind of reminds me of how they did the pumpkins. They were so cute...they kept gathering up their candy from the muffin tins and organizing it on the table in front of them before putting it on.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna & Kate said...

The house is beautiful!! I'm impressed! I'm a little embarrassed to admit I've never made a gingerbread house. My girls are missing out. :-( Does this mean your girls will be up for some cookie decorating this year?