Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dewberry: Part two


I took about 80 pictures today and I just couldn't narrow it down to four.
Julia looking for her pumpkin. We've been reading books about the pumpkin patch, so the girls were excited.

"I hold it!"
Julia was determined and Jocelyn just looked on like "Go sister."

Jocelyn contemplating if she picked the right pumpkin. To be honest she was quite ready to be done at this point. ;)
Then, when we got back from the field to pay they both picked smaller pumpkins they could carry. It was at that point Tim gave me "That would have been a lot easier and quicker" look as we approached hour five of our adventure.

I had to include this one. Julia is excited and determined to be a cowgirl for Halloween and so she felt like a real cowgirl on that horse. Too bad she thought it was going to jump and neigh like the one at Chuck E Cheese.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: