Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas rehearsal


We opened presents at our house Saturday morning. Julia asked what to do when given the first present...I'm glad we practiced so they can keep up with their cousins next weekend.

I'll give you three guesses to figure out what their favorite present was. :)
This was the doll they picked out for each other...I'm still so amused they picked the same one. Neither of them seemed surprised; I'm thinking they told each other some secrets.

The new "nursery." It's nice they each have a little room to play.

They also love their new laptops. After we figured out how to program their name into the software we knew we needed two. Tim drove all over Clear Lake and finally found the last one...I'm glad it was worth the effort.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: