Friday, October 30, 2009

fire department hats

We see this 'pretty face' so often. Sometimes she just closes her eyes tight...she's quite the character.

Jocelyn always thinks Julia is so funny and she's always quick to make her laugh. I think this photo was taken a few hours before she ate the phone antenna and the dog's milk bone (not to worry, it was just a bite). When I asked if if she ate it she simply nods and sticks out her tongue. So honest. I fear I may have grey hair by my next birthday.

I cannot express how much Julia loves this hat. She wears it on walks, around the yard, in the house...absolutely adorable. I was telling her today that her Great-Grandpa Radigan would be very proud of her wearing that hat...I'm certain that he's smiling down at them every day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: