Thursday, October 1, 2009

school pictures


It's story time. The girls had school pictures last week and I must admit I was excited. We haven't done many professional pictures and the thought of 'school pictures' just made me smile. So, the girls got dressed up and away they went. Later that morning Tim got a call from the school explaining we could come back for retakes the next day because they couldn't get ONE picture of Jocelyn and the one they got of Julia was teary eyed. Really?!? So, we returned the next day for retakes with Aunt Dawn and Abigail destined for success. We waited our turn for about 30 minutes right next to the photographer. It was finally our turn and the girls suddenly turned into a couple of monkeys; they wouldn't even let us put them down! Again, I'm surprised....maybe next year. At least they let me take their picture...a lot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: