Friday, April 2, 2010

a berry big adventure

Julia didn't want her picture taken much today, but I was able to capture strawberry number one.

Oh, it just tastes so good!

Froberg Farm



Sweet Anna with her sister Kate who is eating her very first strawberry EVER!

Adventure Friday destination: a simple strawberry farm for some picking fun.

My oh my, who knew the entire county would be picking strawberries on Good Friday. It took over an hour just to pay for them! The good news is we had little troopers and the strawberries taste awesome. The girls were quite the little pickers...I'll admit there were a few green ones and a few spoiled ones, but they honestly did quite well. I let them try one while picking and next thing I know Julia is on number eight. They have strawberries on their face, in their hair, pants, and shoes. It's a wonderful world when you're two.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: